Monday, November 2, 2009

Moslems and the UK

I have a problem with moslems ever since some of them chose to demolish the Twin Towers in Manhatten in New York.
Sorry but I do. I am not racist. I have never been a racist. And for those of you who doubt this, I have appeared on National television asking for the Highland and Islands of Scotland to be repopulated by the very people who arrive at our shores seeking asylum.
Much to my shame now.
Silly idea, not thought through.

My problem with moslems is that they have lived amongst us for years, without apparent problems, but now I am scared of them. I do not know which of them hates the West. Which of them hates the West enough to plot blowing up a school, or a shopping centre or whatever is next on their list, taking me and my family with them.

And I am not alone. Many many people feel the same way. When Glasgow airport became a victim, I was as shocked as the next person to learn the people involved were doctors. Doctors! Who pledge to stand by the Hippocratic Oath, to do no harm to others. Shocking shocking. All of it. And for someone who used to embrace all religions and all people as being 'all Jack Tamson's bairns', it's a painful wakeup call.

Today's news was about a moslem lady in England, a mother of six with dual Moroccan/ Dutch passports, who when stopped on Intelligence services warnings, was found to have in her possession a hand written document giving her permission to use her, and her six children, as human bombs against the West in the name of Islam.

Ignoring the fact that she also had a memory stick with something like 70,000 documents, all outlining plans against the West, my mind finds it hard to comprehend how a WOMAN, FFS, could be involved in all this? I think of Islamic women as being suppressed, not part of it all.

Time to shut the borders, boyos. Shut them all out. They don't belong with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment